Thursday, April 23, 2015

Almost done!

Hello, everyone! 

I am currently freaking out and really excited- both at the same time- because I am almost done school. Today was technically the last day ever in my journalism program, but I still have some stuff to finish up. 

I have to wind up my internship, which was supposed to have ended a week ago, and I also have a big project to wrap up today. So close... but it feels so far. So I'm typing away like a mad woman, desperate to finish this program and never write another news story ever again.

me right now: 


What a great way to come out of a two year post secondary education. Learn how to do something with the training to make it one's career, and on the last day of classes decide I WILL NEVER DO THIS EVER AGAIN THANK GOD. And I wonder why I've never been praised for my attitude.

So I suppose this is a bit of a pre-celebratory post. I'm almost done, but before that happens and before I  can celebrate, I still have a lot of work to do. 

So if you'll excuse me, I have some last minute panicked typing to do. 

This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment