Thursday, April 23, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Cats

It's Throwback Thursday, and I would like to reminisce on all the cats I've owned, met, and forcefully snuggled. 

My oldest cat, named Cloe, has been diagnosed with diabetes. She's 15 years old and her quality of life has declined to the point where we've decided that a humane euthanasia is the best option for her. So, as a kind of tribute to Cloe, here's 10 throwback kitty photos.


The only friend I made while visiting Italy was this cat:



Tank and Savannah being cute:

Savannah, left and Tank, right


My Dad and I visited our cowboy friend, and all the animals (including Jake the beast-cat) couldn't get enough attention from him:

The tiger on my dad's lap is named Jake, and he beat the shit out of a coyote once.


Tank and Boyfriend having their snuggle time:



When I cuddled Bill, Boyfriend's brother's cat (her name is actually Belle, but she meows like a grouchy old many so Bill is her spirit name).



Taking a selfie with my little niece Savannah:



My cats, Annie (left) and Cloe (right) back when they actually got along (sort of).


This weird hairless cat that showed up at the barn one day: 

I'd also like to mention that this cat also had painted nails. Pink. Pink claws.


Boyfriend, his buddy and I went on a road trip last summer. We stopped in a town called Field and we met a new friend that liked to stand on our shoulders:

Nick, left and Boyfriend, right, pose with their new buddy in Field, AB.

And all those times Annie tried to trick us into thinking she's cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment